What a hangover... :D
Daaaamn, I was wasted yesterday :D we had "field" trip to Belgium yesterday and on our way back to Amsterdam I lost control with free beer...
I have no memory or whatsoever from evening and night, small flasbacks where I'm sitting in taxi in Antwerpen!! WTF? How I did that :0 I had receipt from taxi Antwerpen in my pocket and still I woke up from my sofa this morning, intresting... Got some pictures in my phone from Teasers, Amsterdam :p check them out.

I have no memory or whatsoever from evening and night, small flasbacks where I'm sitting in taxi in Antwerpen!! WTF? How I did that :0 I had receipt from taxi Antwerpen in my pocket and still I woke up from my sofa this morning, intresting... Got some pictures in my phone from Teasers, Amsterdam :p check them out.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home