Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Finally it's over!

Yes finally day in office is over :D Joint is rolled and already smoked, it's time to relax. Just got packet from my dad, including some clothes and my old priceless cd's from years behind. NICE!
Also made a phone call to my brother who landed in Bangkok, Thailand this morning, DAAAAMN, why I aren't in there? :( whyyy.. I just continue to be a officerat, my day is still to come I hope.

Today I hear at I should get room for next month, damn that was in time, I was bit worried for a while. Well I still need to be worried, if I won't get that room, what then? "Oh well, it's life and tomorrow is new day", I live with that sentence, helped me trough hard times back in "old" country I lived.


So comments please, do you have questions for me or do you want to know life as an expat in Netherlands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home