Monday, April 03, 2006

Hi world


Hi all, I thought I share something from my small world to all. So here we go, I warn ya all I'm not big fan of writing stuff, but I try, we'll see :)

So little information from me, I'm twenty and something :) living in Amsterdam as an expat. I came to here from cold country up north, maybe more from it later. Now i try to do something new in my life, I got a job so no worries about that, execpt I need new one, wich pays better.. heh
I work as an IT technician in a hmm kinda ok company on customer support sector, bad salary etc... you know the usual stuff.

Lets try to think something else, check this pic I took yesterday from my window +20c
SUMMER IS COMING!!! yes yes yes


Anyways I'm going to roll a big fat joint, why? Because it is legal :D

ps. I'm not engouracing anyone to take drugs or anything else...(yep,yep) cya soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home