Friday, April 07, 2006

Puuh, what a day


Yes, it's friday again :D Anyone going to party tonight? I'm not sure yet as I have to pay my new room, don't really know if I have any money left.

Nothing new and interesting happened in world, besides crazy Iraqians killing each other with suicide bombers.. tss what in the world moves in their head?

Is Islam so powerful that it gets people to commit suicide hits or any other terror strike against own people? Well what we care, US is in there to take care of oil and other assests of them and I'm here far away from that.

It's only 22:15, I'm gonna smoke some weed and do some channelsurfing on couch :) Cya


In picture just few beers we had from 105 different labels in our trip in Denmark :))

And not forget the hotdogs.. mmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home