Sunday
Hi all, what a beautiful day we have in Amsterdam. Sun is shining no wind!! that's luxury in this country.
Yesterday I was in central having few beers with friends, that was fun. We were in place called Susies Saloon, you may know it if you live in here or visited that place, they have some good Danish beer in there.
I just woke up so I have to start planning today, maybe I go and check my new room, haven't checked it out yet, crazy me, but I really need room as I have to leave from this end of march.
And if anyone knows open jobs for callcenter slave, wich pays good, let me know.
Cya later all, have a nice sunday.
Regards
expat_in_amsterdam
Yesterday I was in central having few beers with friends, that was fun. We were in place called Susies Saloon, you may know it if you live in here or visited that place, they have some good Danish beer in there.
I just woke up so I have to start planning today, maybe I go and check my new room, haven't checked it out yet, crazy me, but I really need room as I have to leave from this end of march.
And if anyone knows open jobs for callcenter slave, wich pays good, let me know.
Cya later all, have a nice sunday.
Regards
expat_in_amsterdam


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home