Hi all
Good afternoon for all, how is your weekend going?
Oh, I was again out yesterday, dang I shouldn't go out as I always end up being too drunk :p
We were in Susie's Saloon next to red light in Amsterdam, if anyone knows the place (hint:order Danis xmas beer Tuborg, it is really good and may be a thrill on a first sip.
I have also been building some project web pages, I get free traffic and advertising for that, not a bad deal at all. Also I rebuilded our website again and did some modifications, check it out.
Oh, I was again out yesterday, dang I shouldn't go out as I always end up being too drunk :p
We were in Susie's Saloon next to red light in Amsterdam, if anyone knows the place (hint:order Danis xmas beer Tuborg, it is really good and may be a thrill on a first sip.
I have also been building some project web pages, I get free traffic and advertising for that, not a bad deal at all. Also I rebuilded our website again and did some modifications, check it out.


1 Comments:
the cheapest way to find the greatest deals for a room in the city is through amsterdamroom.com.
Post a Comment
<< Home